To Join CHoSEN QIC
There is no cost to participate. Hospitals must:
- Submit a team roster.
- Obtain hospital approval.
- Complete the Data Use Agreement.
Participation in CHoSEN for Perinatal Providers
You can make a difference for families impacted by prenatal substance exposure. If you work in a medical setting, join our collaborative at no cost.
Even if the local hospital isn’t able to fully participate in CHoSEN QIC, there are still opportunities for perinatal providers to improve practice and ultimately outcomes for substance exposed newborns.
Perinatal providers are given the option to:
- complete self-assessment activities,
- review and discuss best practices through remote live learning sessions, and/or
- develop a strategic vision for their hospital.
The first step is to join the CHoSEN Collaborative e-network
Become a subscriber to the quarterly CHoSEN newsletter highlighting events, training opportunities and new research and tools to improve practice and ultimately outcomes for substance exposed newborns.