Hear from subject matter experts, share your challenges and progress and learn from your colleagues at the Virtual Spring CHoSEN Forum.
Virtual Spring CHoSEN Forum
Tuesday, May 12, 2020
9:30 am – 12:30 pm
Don’t miss our forum keynote:
Caring for the Opioid-Exposed Mother Infant Dyad Across the Perinatal Continuum
Davida M. Schiff, M.D.
Medical Director of the HOPE Clinic (Harnessing support for Opioid and substance use disorder in Pregnancy and Early childhood) at Massachusetts General Hospital
Virtual attendees will also have the opportunity to participate in a breakout discussion with colleagues from around the state on one of the following topics:
- Prenatal Engagement: Share lessons and challenges around engaging patients prenatally, including using the new CHoSEN family videos.
- Breastfeeding: Share lessons and challenges around implementing policies to increase the use of mother’s own milk for opioid-exposed newborns.
- Non-Pharm Approaches/ESC: Share lessons and challenges around the implementation of non-pharmacological approaches, including the Eat Sleep Console Assessment.
- Plans of Safe Care: Share lessons and challenges around discharge planning and warm handoffs between hospital providers, primary care providers, child welfare, and community resources.
- Dissemination & Publication: Discuss opportunities to share your work–whether with your C-suite, local news, conferences, peer-reviewed journals, and more.
Don’t wait! Register today!